Report a missed bin collection
We collect your bins any time between 6.30am and 4pm
When to report a missed bin collection
Contact us on the next working day after your scheduled collection, before 4pm.
Your report will not be accepted if:
- you send it on the same day as your scheduled collection
- it has been more than one full working day since your missed collection
Before you begin
You should not use this service if:
- you didn't put your bin out on time (by 6.30am on your scheduled day)
- your bin was not at the edge of your property (we only collect from the path, unless you have an assisted bin collection)
- your bin contains the wrong type of rubbish (for example, general waste in the recycling bin – you can check what goes in your bins if you’re not sure)
- your bin is too full and the lid doesn’t close
- your bin is too heavy
What you need to tell us
To make a report, you'll need to tell us the address for the missed bin collection.
Make a report
You must have an online account to report a missed bin collection.
When you are signed in, you’ll also be able to check the status of your transactions.
If you're unable to complete the online form, you can contact the clean and green team. Our customer experience staff will take you through the process and tell you how to send your evidence.