Make a comment or compliment
Your comments and compliments can help us to improve the services we provide to all our customers. We want to know when you think we've done something well, or if you think we could do better.
Please tell us if you:
- have a comment about how services could be improved
- want to compliment a member of staff
- are happy about the service you have received
How to send us a comment or compliment
The quickest way to send us your comments and compliments is by using our online form. You'll be able to upload supporting photographs and documents too (each file should not be larger than 5MB).
You can do this anonymously if you want to, but it would help if we could contact you. By creating an account and signing in:
- we'll be able to follow up your submissions with you direct
- you'll be able to see a record of your submissions and track their progress
- you'll be able to find any other reports you may have sent us
If you're not able to complete the online form, you can contact our customer experience centre. They will take you through the process and tell you how you can submit any evidence.
Alternatively, you can write to us.
What happens next?
We’ll acknowledge your comment or compliment when we receive it, and make sure it goes to the right team.