Skip to main content

This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Apply for assisted bin

Ask for an assisted bin collection

You can apply for an assisted bin collection if you need help putting your bins out.


To be eligible for assisted collections, you must:

  • have a medical condition or disability that prevents you from being able to put your bins out
  • not physically be able to put your bins out
  • have no-one else living at your property who's able to put the bins out for you (if you live with anyone else, you'll need to provide proof of infirmity or disability for each person)

How to apply

You must have an online account to apply for an assisted bin collection.

If you're unable to complete the online form, you can contact the clean and green team. Our customer experience staff will take you through the process and tell you how to send your evidence.

What to do if you move house

If you change your address you'll need to:

  • cancel your existing assisted bin collection - you can do this by signing in to your account, selecting ‘assisted bin collection’ (under ‘my transactions’) and cancelling it
  • reapply for an assisted bin collection at your new address